Low Light Pistol
One Full Day
Prerequisite: Tactical Pistol Level 1
Class Size: 8-20
The following topics will be covered during the course:
- Effects of darkness & light on the human eye
- Night sight selection
- White light selection and associated equipment
- Methods of carry/implementation (Harries technique, FBI technique, Surefire)
- Reloading/malfunctions with a handheld light
- Direct lighting techniques
- Indirect lighting techniques (Painting)
- Lighting in an open air environment
- Lighting in a CQB environment
- and much more!
Pistol, holster (must be able to retain pistol with light mounted), stiff pistol belt, three magazines, magazine holders, combat hand-held light with lanyard, EXTRA BATTERIES, pistol-mounted white light, wraparound eye protection with CLEAR lenses, ear protection, water bottle, rain gear.